Sweet...A great side salad for the buffet...
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 10 oz package frozen strawberries
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 small carton dairy sour cream
Dissolve gelatin packet in boiling water; add frozen fruit. Stir to gently break up fruit. Congeal slightly-about 5 minutes in refrigerator. Add pineapple, nutmeats, and fold in sour cream. Chill overnight in bowl or mold. Unmold before serving, if necessary.